Show your Spartan pride on the baseball field with these custom Spartan batting gloves. These high-quality gloves will get you looking right for all your games and practices.
Gloves will be available for sale during our Sunday clinics from 3:30-4:30 pm each session and all day during evaluations on Feb. 24th at Hamline University. We will have gloves on site for purchase in a wide range of sizes. Everyone should be able to find a pair to fit their needs.
Cost is $25/pair. We accept cash/check/money order/credit card. If paying with cash, please have exact change. Checks should be made out to IGHBA.
IGHBA team pictures will be taken on May 3rd at IGH Middle School in the A/B Gym. Please enter on the back side by the bus barn. All players are required to wear the required uniform of hat, white jersey, white pants, blue belt, and blue socks. NO CLEATS.
Each team has been issued a designated time slot. Please arrive 5 minutes before your scheduled time in order to get in line for your picture.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call at 612.444.2230.
Team time slots are listed below:
9AA - 6:00 pm
10A - 6:15 pm
11A - 6:30 pm
12A Blue - 6:45 pm
12A White - 7:00 pm
13A - 7:15 pm
14/15A Blue - 7:30 pm
14/15A White - 7:45 pm
IGHBA is proud to announce this year's 2018 traveling baseball teams. We're looking forward to a fun and exciting baseball season.
The mandatory parent meeting will be held on Apr. 8th at Cahill Court (Cafeteria) in Simley High School at 4:00 pm. One parent from each player must attend this meeting. Players are also welcome to attend the meeting as coaches will have a short time at the end of the meeting to address their team. If you need to finish your uniform order, you can arrive at 3:30 pm to finish that process prior to the meeting.
There are a few items each player/parent will need to complete and bring to the meeting:
- Each player must turn in a COPY of their birth certificate
- Each player/family must turn in the $200 volunteer check
- ALL uniform orders must be completed and turned in at this time. THIS IS THE LAST DAY TO ORDER UNIFORM ITEMS.
- Each player/parent must turn in a signed Code of Conduct form. CLICK HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page to get the printable form.
- ALL registration fees/balances must be paid at this time. If you have a question on what your balance is, please contact our Treasurer.
- All players are asked to donate 2 x 8-packs or 1 x 20-pack of 20 oz bottles of Gatorade. Each team is designated a flavor listed below. THESE MUST BE THE FLAVOR LISTED BELOW AND THESE MUST BE THE 20 OZ BOTTLES. NO EXCEPTIONS. Gatorade will be collected at a drop off point outside in the parking lot.
No players will be allowed to participate in any practices or games until the above items are completed and turned in. Please come to the meeting prepared, as this will make things move along in a timely fashion